Membership of Scottish Communities Climate Action Network is open to all constituted Scottish community groups, partner organisations and individuals that support our aims of facilitating and supporting community-led action on climate change, creating opportunities for collaboration and networking and providing a shared vision and voice for communities taking action on climate change.
Our intention is to:
- encourage the development of a self-organising network for our members to provide mutual inspiration and support
- work to develop creative partnerships with other organisations, sectors and networks
- work to overcome the barriers and challenges facing our members and to
- act as a channel for communication with the Scottish Government, Public Sector and business.
SCCAN membership is free and includes:
- Being part of and having access to the network, communications and events
- (if you choose) Being showcased in our online database
- Peer to peer networking opportunities
- Access to funding such as the Community Learning Exchange
- Opportunities to collaborate with/work for SCCAN on specific contracts and commissions.
Community group members will be Full Members with voting rights at the AGM.
Individuals and partner organisations that support community action on climate change can become Associate Members.