Join SCCAN Highlands & Islands Regional Network Event on Sat 5 December from 10am to 1pm. Growing Community Climate Action & Emotional Resilience with Carbon Conversations & Collaboration.
– Do you want better results from your climate conversations?
– Do you feel more people should engage in climate action?
– Could more be done by councils & government?Join our SCCAN H&I Regional Event on Sat 5 Dec, 10am-1pm
Jointly hosted by SCCAN and Planet Sutherland.
Book here – https://sccanhi5dec.eventbrite.co.uk
We have three presentations:1. What the Highland Council are doing.2. How to improve discussions we have on the climate crisis.3. Understanding emotional resilience and improving communications.Then we’ll move in to breakout groups to:
– Further discuss one topic from the morning.
– Discuss & help with a specific issue some may be having.Or indeed just chat and build friendships.
For full details of the event including more detail on the talks and the speakers or to book, please go here – https://sccanhi5dec.eventbrite.co.uk
More information on the hosts can be found here:
Scottish Communities Climate Action Network (SCCAN) at www.scottishcommunitiescan.org.uk
Planet Sutherland at www.planetsutherland.com