Skillshare session with Phyllis Martin, TrufflePig Fundraising: Tips and Guidance for successful community led climate action bids
Effective Community Led Climate Action needs properly resourced – people, premises and outreach events.
What can be learnt from responses to the Pandemic to frame effective bids for tackling the Climate Emergency?
3.00pm – 5.00pm Wednesday 8 December Online
TIMETABLE: Starting with Phyllis Martin’s overview of how small not-for-profit community organisations can fundraise effectively with na bonus on how to rethink the bid after COVID.
- 3.00pm Welcome and Introductions
- 3.10pm Phyllis Martin on Small-scale Community Fundraising
- 3.30pm Q&A
- 3.40pm Phyllis Martin on New Guidance post-COVID
- 3.55pm Q&A
- 4.10pm Break to gather your thoughts / funding challenges
- 4.20pm Breakout Scene Setting
- 4.30pm Breakout Groups looking at specific opportunities
- 5.10pm Plenary to share ideas and suggestions
- 5.25pm Wrap up and Close at 4.30pm.
Phyllis Martin has extensive experience of fundraising …
Erin McElhinney from Truffle Pig Fundraising will share experience of supporting third sector organisations reeling in grant support in our breakout sessions.