Join Zero Carbon Britain on 11 March 2021 from 12.30pm-13:30 to explore the most sustainable new build & development planning solutions & hear from experts sharing their experiences – a free interactive workshop. Book here
These webinars feature speakers with practical experience of implementing projects at local council and community level, with proven potential for widespread roll out – supporting the economic recovery from COVID-19, getting us closer to net zero carbon emissions and increasing our resilience as a society.
- Duration: 1 hour, including talks, audience Q&A and interactive audience discussion
- Date: Thursday 11 March 2021
- Start time: 12.30pm
- Cost: Free
- Booking required (see below)
This interactive webinar is focusing on building and development planning solutions and will feature:
- Emma Osmundsen, Managing Director of Exeter City Living, sharing her experience of developing Passivhaus standard new builds.
- Ben Burton, Housing Development Manager of City of York Council sharing his experience of developing and implementing an ambitious, holistic and sustainable housing development programme.
Hear about the challenges that have been overcome, the potential for economic benefits, jobs and skills creation and co-benefits, ask questions, and interact with other participants to consider what needs to happen to replicate these projects elsewhere.”