You’ve heard of sociocracy and you’re ready to learn it? This sociocracy beginner training is for you!
Only 20 spaces! Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introducing-sociocracy-sociocracy-for-all-2-5pm-6th-20th-june-online-tickets-310450053467?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
In this workshop, we will give you an overview of the basic concepts of sociocracy also known as Dynamic Governance:
-how we make effective decisions
-how we empower and connect teams
-how to continuously improve processes over time.
Exercises and role-plays let everyone experience the clarity, consideration, and flow that sociocracy brings. You will leave with a big picture of the possibilities, practical tools to start using right away, and a vivid experience of what a Sociocratic group feels like. A third of the time will be on presentations, another third on practical exercises and the last third on reflection and Q&A.
1. Deciding together so no one is ignored: Consent
2. A place for everything / everything in place: Organizational structure
3. Linking, with improved flow of information: Connected Teams
4. Being intentional about who does what: sociocratic open elections
5. Learning and feedback: how we can improve what we do and how we do it
2 x 3 hours training on:
-Monday 6th June 3-5pm
-Monday 20th June 3-5pm