Membership of Scottish Communities Climate Action Network is free and open to all Scottish community groups*, other organisations and networks that support community-led climate action and to individuals.
(*By ‘community group’, we mean a community-led organisation with membership open to those within a geographic community of place.)
We aim to support community-led action in Scotland to address the climate and nature emergency and work for a just, thriving and resilient Scotland. Please see more about our purpose, activities and values here.
As a member you will get access to a range of benefits, which include:
- Being part of and having access to the network, communications, training and events
- Being showcased in our online database (if you choose)
- Peer to peer networking opportunities
- Access to funding such as the Community Learning Exchange
- Opportunities to collaborate with/work for SCCAN on specific contracts and commissions.
Community groups and organisations that support community-led action become full members of SCCAN Community Interest Company (SC495995), with voting rights. If joining as a group/organisation, we strongly encourage you, and other members of your group, to also join SCCAN as individual members to make it as easy as possible to connect to others involved with community climate action across Scotland.
Which membership option would you like to choose?